Sunday, 15 February 2015


Dear Abba.

Hi Lovies! Umm...I want to share a letter/poem I wrote to God in the past on one of the many days I fell. I was lead to post this on the same day I posted the soul ties post but I was reluctant and a bit embarassed to post this because I felt it was personal but I am reminded by the Holy Spirit about this again....so here it goes....

Dear Abba
My heart is stained
My heart is stained  with jealousy, with hatred, with lusts, with impurity
It all started with my eyes, then my mind, then my thoughts, then my heart, then my mouth and then my actions
I am dirty, I see it all over my heart...
I see it all over my mind.....
It was a process, gradually creeping in through the tiny hole I dug
I lost it....I don't know how I let him in again
Now I feel him all over my thoughts again...
Yes I stopped reading THE word again...
I'm no longer at Your feet....
I love You ...
I am sorry...
I shut the doors through which they came in...
But they still creep in through my thoughts...
Purify me from sin with hyssop, and I will be clean.
 Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. ...
Cleanse me with Your word...again
Take this filthy garment, and give me a fine one
I love You...
I am sorry..
I am at Your feet again...
Hear me Abba....
I want to hear Your voice again...

Please dont forsake me...
You promised You will never leave nor forsake me

Almost a day after, I heard Him speak to me and He said:
I will never leave you nor forsake you…My blood was shed for you, And it still stands as a testimony and witness of Me not leaving you and loving you even till eternity. Come to Me, Come, My arms are wide open…I love you more than you ever know. Let’s eat again, I really enjoy your company you know!
You see why I can't help but fall in love with Jesus everytime He speaks to me, the greatest love ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment